Pink Salt (400g – 14.10 oz) – 100% Natural of Maras – Cusco
The Pink Salt of Maras has significant nutritional value and curative properties due to it contains 84 biologically active minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and and sodium that are assimilable by our cells keeping the body healthy.
This amazing Pink Salt of Maras is different from any other salt found our planet and the most important feature is friendly with the environment because the pools of Pink Salt are 10,000 feet above sea level in the Andes Mountain of Cusco, Peru, that are extracted by solar evaporation of water, then the salt is hand-collected.
Weight: 14.10 oz
100% Natural Pink Salt of Maras – ANDEAN WORLD PERU
One of the most wonderful attractions in Cusco, is the Salt Mines of Maras town, which its origin dates back to the Early Horizon period, having been reused during all prehispanic times and with more intensity in the Inca, Colonial, Republican and Contemporary periods.
How is the Pink Salt produced in Maras Town?
The highly salty water comes from a spring underground, then it flows from the springs and is directed into a system of channels that runs into the salt ponds. Once a pond is full of this hot salty spring water, the water channel is blocked; over the next few days, the sun evaporates the water, leaving crystals of pure salt that are scraped up. The water channel to the pond is reopened, and so the process continues. And, the salt extraction is done in layers, obtaining the commercial quality.
Maras Pink Salt Properties: Maras salt contains sodium, calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium.
Content: 100% Natural of Maras Salt, no additives. It contains several minerals used by our body
Origin: Salinera of Maras – Sacred Valley of the Incas, 40 kilometers north of Cusco in Peru.
Varieties of health benefits:
- It helps stabilize and regulate heartbeats, thanks to its magnesiumand sodium
- Itssodium is essential for proper muscular function.
- Good quality salthelps minimize the effects of stress by maintaining proper melatonin, serotonin, and tryptamine levels in the brain.
- These salts help remove cellular acidity, especially in the brain and kidneys.
- Maras salts prevent osteoporosis.
- The salt provides a buffer for blood sugar levels to help prevent diabetes or to help those who are diabetic use less insulin.
- It provides iodinein a natural setting, making it easier for your thyroid to absorb it and to regulate the endocrine system.
Certifications: DIGESA Peruvian Health Ministry
Expiration date: December 20th, 2022
Use for cooking: This wonderful Pink Salt of Maras use for seasoning a variety of fresh salads, grilled meats, soups, and you can use any other cooking.
Note: It’s important you flavor your meals with Maras salt after you’re done the cooking since it loses its medicinal properties in temperatures higher than 40 degrees Celsius.
Caution: Keep the container tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place protected from light.
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars